By : Schwinn
List Price :
Price : $479.00
You Save : $120.00 (20%)
Schwinn Recumbent Bikes have highly adjustable resistance, heavy duty flywheels and comfy seats, with the added benefit of lower back assistance. Like all Schwinn products, the Schwinn 250 is built with the durability and high-quality that has created Schwinn 1 of the most trusted names in the business. Features include a perimeter weighted flywheel, 16 resistance levels, 17 applications, speakers and MP3 music input port, and each telemetry and get in touch with heart rate monitoring. It also contains the following unique Schwinn attributes:BioFit™ Comfort
- Ergonomic, additional-wide seat
- Oversized, ergonomic pedal style
- Fore-aft and angle-adjustable console, with integrated blower fan, bottle holder and utility tray
- Speakers and MP3 music input port
- Perimeter weighted flywheel for a accurate road really feel, and smooth, consistent workouts
- Oversized stabilizers and levelers that are built-in for a strong workout platform
- 17 preset programs such as eight profile courses, fast commence, distance goal, fitness test
- three Polar® heart rate applications
- Extra significant black backlit LCD window
- Schwinn Advantage™ workout tracking
- Polar® telemetry-enabled heart rate method
- 16 resistance levels
- Perimeter weighted flywheel
- Eddy Existing Brake (ECB) resistance method
- Retractable reading rack
- Water bottle holder
- Additional storage
- Rear stabilizer frame levelers
- Transport wheels
- Adjustable handlebars
- Switchable from miles to kilometers (KM)
- Fore/aft seat adjustment
- Oversized deluxe pedal
- Oversized saddle
- Maximum user weight: 275 pounds
Evaluate These Recumbent Exercise Bikes
Schwinn 220 (2009)
Quantity of Programs
1 Manual, 6 Profile
6 Profile, 1 Custom, Fast Commence, Fitness Test, Outcomes Mode
eight Profile, two Custom, Speedy Get started, Fitness Test, 3 Heart Rate Controlled, Distance Aim, Outcomes Mode
8 Profiles, Speedy Start out, Distance Objective, 2 Custom, 3 Heart Rate Controlled, Fitness Test, Outcomes Mode
6 Profile, Fast Start, two Custom, three Heart Rate Controlled, Fitness Test, Distance Aim, Calorie Objective, Results Mode
Overall performance Tracking
Polar® Heart Rate Technique
make contact with
telemetry enabled contact
telemetry enabled contact
telemetry enabled (with chest strap) speak to
additional massive LCD
added big black backlit LCD with multi-colored brickyard
extra massive black backlit LCD with multi-colored brickyard
added significant blue backlit LCD
magnetic eddy existing brake, added huge console, fan, reading rack, water bottle holder, two position lumbar support, powered by battery or AC adaptor (sold separately) compatible, transport wheels, rear stabilizer frame levelers, switchable from miles to kilometers
magnetic eddy present brake, thickly padded seat with side bolsters and lumbar assistance, reading rack, rear stabilizer frame levelers, transport wheels, switchable from miles to kilometers, AC adaptor included
magnetic eddy existing brake, console angle adjustability, thickly padded seat with side bolsters and lumbar support, storage basket, reading rack, water bottle holder, rear stabilizer frame levelers, transport wheels, switchable from miles to kilometers, oversized deluxe pedals
eddy existing brake, console angle adjustability, thickly padded seat with side bolsters and lumbar help, blower fan, speakers, storage basket, reading rack, water bottle holder, rear stabilizer frame levelers, transport wheels, adjustable handlebars, switchable from miles to kilometers, oversized deluxe pedals
magnetic eddy current brake, console angle adjustability, thickly padded seat with side bolsters and lumbar support, blower fan, reading rack, water bottle holder, storage basket, rear stabilizer frame levelers, transport wheels, switchable from miles to kilometers, oversized deluxe pedals
Dimensions (L x W x H)
61 x 17 x 41 inches
56 x 25 x 38 inches
63 x 25 x 46 inches
67 x 25 x 26 inches
67 x 25 x 52 inches
Frame: two years, Mechanical Electric: 6 months, Wear Parts: 30 days
Frame: five years, Mechanical Electric: 1 year, Wear Components: 90 days
Frame: five years, Mechanical Electric: 1 year, Wear Parts: 90 days
Frame: 5 years, Mechanical Electric: 1 year, Put on Parts: 90 days
Frame: 10 years, Mechanical: 2 years, Electric: 1 year, Wear Parts: 6 months
Max. User Weight
- Product Dimensions: 38 x 23 x 12 inches ; 117 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 124 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B0055WRY02
- Item model number: 250
- Added significant black backlit LCD window with multi colored brickyard
- MP3 music input port, speakers, 2 speed fan and built in water bottle holder and utility tray.
- Handy and comfortable make contact with heart rate pads.
- Transport wheels so you can simply move your bike into any room of the home. Under seat storage for magazines, books or towels.
- Added thickly padded seat with side bolsters and lumbar help and oversized pedals with toe straps.
- New oversized console with 17 preset applications (like 8 profile courses and three Polar® heart rate controlled programs) and 16 levels of resistance. Schwinn Advantage workout journal with two user profiles. The console angle is adjustable to fit numerous customers.
Very easy to setup and use. Pretty sturdy piece of gear. Provides a single a decent workout. Comfy and valuable like some of the thousand dollar bikes. Slightly superior than Schwinn 240 with additional programs and bigger console to rest your reading components or Kindle/ipad etc. I was initially seeking to buy Schwinn 240 but considering the fact that 240 was receiving discontinued decided to acquire Schwinn 250 to make full use of warranty and service. I could not come across a better price for this in neighborhood shops, Amazon had it delivered in three days with free shipping and no tax.
UPDATE Jan 20th, 2012 - I have been making use of this for a though now and it is awsome machine. I also use kindle fire while using it and this seems to be an great combo if you want to loose weight. I read books, magzines, watch films, listen to music, check e-mail and surf web and time flies by. I only intend to use this bike for 30 minutes but when using kindle fire I seldom finish in less than an hour. I am in a position to see difference in my weight in just weeks.
This bike is built to last. All the components are beefy. The MP3 port is honestly not what it is ad. as. All it is a 2 speaker port. No amp or vol adj. I have to have my MP3 turned all the way up to hear it. But the bike is highly quiet. The only thing that you hear is when it modifications the resistance levels and that is a especially quiet motor sound. The display huge and uncomplicated to read. If you have the display tilted all the way forward it gets in the way of the deal with bars that are up front. You will not be in a position to put this in front of you tv and be in a position to see it due to the fact the display is proper there. The fan is type of a joke. It moves especially small air even on high. But i guess that something is improved than nothing.
The assembly went smoothly took a tiny over an hour but I did it by myself. The bike is heavy so you may well have to have a helper when unboxing\assy. The seat adjustment knob have to be lossened all the way before the seat will slide. I would have changed this with something that is a little faster (coarser threads).
None of these tiny drawbacks takes away from the good quality of the bike. I would nevertheless advise this to anybody that desires a recumbent bike.
Stamina 4825 Magnetic Resistance Recumbent BikeSchwinn A20 Recumbent Exercise Bike